Lake of the Ozarks Communites Guides
Explore our featured cities and neighborhoods in Lake of the Ozarks, MO. Each page has real estate facts and information to help you find your dream home. Feel free to contact us with any questions.
Lake of the Ozarks Communities
Lake of the Ozarks Neighborhoods
Lake of the Ozarks, MO Luxury Homes for Sale
Lake of the Ozarks is a pleasant residential area in Missouri. It is known for its visually-pleasing housing market and stunning majestic beauty that catches the attention of many potential homebuyers and even tourists!
Lake of the Ozarks encompasses a surface area of 54,000 acres, making it one of the largest manmade lakes in the United States. Union Electric Company spearheaded the development of the lake back in 1930. The company initially built the lake to supply its consumers with hydroelectric power. Since then, it has become a renowned tourist attraction in Missouri because of its impressive architecture and scenic surroundings. Lake of the Ozarks has become one of the most breathtaking places to live. It offers a distinct blend of natural beauty and outdoor recreation, such as fishing, boating, water skiing, and swimming. Notably, the area is less grand and modern than those in nearby cities, mainly because it leans toward a more nature-focused lifestyle. If you wish to know more about the luxury homes in Lake of the Ozarks, please contact our team for further assistance.
PEACEFUL NEIGHBORHOODS: If you come from a big city and decide to move to Lake of the Ozarks, you will experience a massive life shift. It is because the neighborhoods in the area are very peaceful and far from the bustling and noisy crowds typical of communities close to city centers. Tranquility and relaxation await you here!
LAKE OF THE OZARKS STATE PARK: One of the best green spaces in the area is the Lake of the Ozarks State Park, Missouri’s largest state park offering various exciting outdoor activities. The park features two swimming beaches that guests can use for a quick dip. Yurts, outpost cabins, and campsites are also available all year round! Tourists can relax at a shady camping or picnic area overlooking the beautiful reservoir. The state park is an ideal location to visit, especially if you have kids, due to the numerous amenities and features accessible on the site. Head out for a fun-filled day with your family or friends!
SUPERB HOME AMENITIES AND ATTRIBUTES: Most luxury homes offer a cozy vibe, with plenty of natural light, since many properties feature an open floor plan. Exceptional master suites, walk-in closets, spacious decks, and private pools are standard components of residences in this neighborhood. With all these features, homeowners live comfortably and enjoy a slow-paced lifestyle.
Lake of the Ozarks, MO Real Estate Information
10 Real Estate Facts About Luxury Homes in Lake of the Ozarks, MO
- The real estate market of Lake of the Ozarks consists of various home types, including single-family houses, townhomes, and condos.
- Listing prices usually range from $275,000 to $6 million.
- Bedroom configuration usually varies between three to seven for single-family houses, two to five for condos, and one to seven for townhouses.
- Bathroom configurations for single-family homes usually start at one to eleven, two to six for condos, and one to six for townhomes.
- Interior floor space mostly ranges from 650 to 12,800 square feet.
- Ranch and Shingle are the most prevalent architectural styles of houses in the area.
- Residences often have dedicated garage spaces that usually fit one or two vehicles.
- The average year built spans from the 1990s to the early 2000s. Some homes have also undergone significant remodeling in recent years.
- Most luxury homes also have high-functioning appliances such as dishwashers, dryers, microwaves, refrigerators, and stoves.
- Other notable features include decks, patios, concrete driveways, and covered porches.
Luxury Homes in Lake of the Ozarks, MO
Lake of the Ozarks, MO Neighborhoods Map
Numerous highways and thoroughfares run through the Lake of the Ozarks. Visitors and locals can use either Highway 54, Highway 65, Route 5, or Route 42 to navigate the place.
Lake of the Ozarks, MO Interactive Map
Click on any neighborhood for a brief introduction.
Ready to take the next step?
Ryan is an expert real estate agent with EXP Realty in Lake Ozark, MO and the nearby area, providing home-buyers and sellers with professional, responsive, and high-level real estate services. Want an agent who’ll listen to what you want in a home? Need an agent who knows how to market your home, so it sells effectively? Give him a call! He is eager to help and would love to talk to you.